Families and/or businesses move to Oklahoma for several reasons. Besides the friendly people and wide-open spaces, Oklahoma offers affordable living. In fact, it's considerably cheaper to live in Oklahoma than in most states as it's ranked fourth nationwide in affordability.
Since a cross-country or interstate move can often involve even more stress than an intrastate move, you'll need the experience and knowledge of a skilled nationwide moving company to help you throughout every step of your move. Are you planning to move to the Sooner State? Maybe you're planning a move out of Oklahoma to a new location. Here's what you can expect from our Oklahoma cross-country movers.
Residential Cross-Country Moving Services
Residential moving services: Our residential moving team is highly trained and experienced in moving families to wherever they need to go. We take extreme care in safely transporting your furniture and other items to your new home.
- Packing services: We provide both partial and full-service packing services, ensuring your furniture and valuables remain undamaged and are safety delivered to your new home. If you'd rather do your own packing, we provide high-quality packing materials.
- Furniture preparation: Our professional packers know how to carefully wrap all types of furniture, using pads or blankets as well as use plastic wraps for securing covers. Furthermore, they're specialists in preparing fragile furniture, such as glass tables and other items.
- Residential storage options: We provide both short-term and long-term storage options that can fit your budget. Our temperature-controlled, fire-proof storage facilities provide total protection from inclement weather and theft. They're equipped with alarm systems, making sure your items stay unharmed and safe.
- Home delivery storage in transit: This service involves shipping stored goods to a final destination. Sometimes, regardless of how well you've timed your move, there can still be unanticipated circumstances that disrupt your moving timeline. For example, your new home may not be quite ready for your belongings. We take special care in ensuring your stored items arrive safely to your new destination.
Commercial Nationwide Movers
Solomon & Sons commercial movers can help in saving your company money. We know the importance of getting your business back and running after a move. As a result, there's minimal interruption or downtime.
- Employee relocation: Realizing that's it's your employees who play the biggest role in your business succeeding, we make sure your workers have all their needs met. We strive to ensure your employees are as comfortable as possible so that they can resume working, again, in their new location.
- Packing services and furniture preparation: Packing business equipment and moving business furniture is usually a task not suited for most business owners. Thus, this job should be handled only by proven specialists. You can depend on our professional installers to carefully disassemble, besides put your furniture back together, at your new office. We want your business to get up and running again as seamlessly and as quickly as possible. As a result, you can remain productive and save money.
- Specialized commercial moving services: We're highly trained and experienced in moving every type of business, such as hotels, schools, medical facilities and warehouses.
- Storage options: Our commercial storage services are highly proficient and experienced in storing office furniture and specialized equipment for a wide range of businesses. What's more, we take caution to ensure all your business documents are stored properly.
Contact Us For Your Oklahoma Move
A move either to or from Oklahoma doesn't have to be overwhelming when you give this job to our professional cross-country Oklahoma movers. Contact us today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can make your next move as stress-free as possible. We have consistent routes between the major metros of every state and can offer special pricing.